Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end to end supply chain problems not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner that focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving marketplaces.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
Core capabilities include:
• Sheet-fed offset print • Fulfillment / Distribution logistics
• Dynamic digital print • Packaging Design
• Mailing • Marketing promotions
• Full service bindery and assembly • Promotions
• Online Solutions • Large format print
Position: Sales Executive
Reports to: V.P. of Sales
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location/Shift: Lahlouh, Inc. (Burlingame, CA) / Day
Maintain a healthy relationship with current Clients by being available, communicating information, and supporting their needs, both current and future, Identify new business opportunities, customers, markets, and potential products.
Position Specific Skills and Tasks:
- Comfortable with all aspects of the Rend-End Workflow.
- Comfortable with general aspects of Offset Printing, Digital Printing (POD), Bindery, Mailing, Assembly, and Fulfillment workflow.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Participate in gaining new business through cold calls, networking, follow up, etc. Collaborate with Client on current and future projects.
- Communicate with Customer regarding all topics, including clarification, problems, and schedule changes, in a timely manner.
- Provide samples and respond to Customer requests.
- Gather specifications and request estimates
- Review estimates and prepare quote letters with appropriate markup. Any nonstandard requests or nonstandard markup require written authorizations from Owner(s) for exceptions.
- Coordinate appropriate pre-production meetings for large or nonstandard projects.
- Process preflights and review results.
- Ensure accurate and complete job specifications are obtained from Customer and relayed to Project Manager.
- Participate in brain-storming ideas and reviewing job schedules with the HUB when jobs have critical deadline requirements or processes that require extra time.
- Check proofs prior to sending to Customer.
- As times, coordinate delivery of proofs to customer and follow up on their return.
- Be aware and mindful of procedures - including all changes in specifications are documented via change order.
- Perform press checks with or without Customer; alert the HUB ASAP if a press check is being waived.
- Perform press and bindery checks at Buyout Vendors - responsible to complete paperwork as dictated by procedures.
- Review, research, and return dockets to billing for invoicing in a timely manner.
What we do...