Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end to end supply chain problems not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner that focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving marketplaces.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
Position: Receiving Lead
Reports to: Director of Fulfillment and Receiving
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Location: Burlingame, CA
Shift: Day Shift
The Receiving Lead is responsible for managing and assisting the Receiving Team in the day to day process of receiving goods at Lahlouh. This position is responsible for receiving, shipping, inventorying, storing, and distributing materials.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and assist material handling generalists and specialists in the receiving and order pulling processes
- Manage the inspecting, verifying, sorting, counting, and storing of inbound shipments
- Data entry into the WMS system
- Implementation and management of the work flow process
- Maintain warehouse and receiving area in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion
- Communicating daily work assignments to receiving/material handling team members
- Assist with writing, implementing, and refining process improvements
- Responsible for accurate inventory management
- Maintain facility in a safe manner in accordance with company and governmental standards
- Train receiving material handlers
- Promotes awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization
- High level of WMS experience
- Experience with receiving and shipping
- Experience managing a team of associates
- Good oral and written communication skills
- PC skills including Excel, Word, Email
- Candidates must have a strong knowledge of inbound and outbound warehouse processes with at least five years of experience in a similar environment
- Qualified to operate a forklift and other powered warehouse equipment with the ability to train associates
- The employee is frequently required to sit, walk, and talk
- Use of hands and fingers to handle or operate tools or controls
- Frequently lifts and/or moves up to 45 pounds and occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 100 pounds
- Ability to handle heights of up to 15+ feet
$21-27/hr Comensurate with experience
What we do...