Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end to end supply chain problems not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner that focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving marketplaces.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
Core capabilities include:
• Sheet-fed offset print • Fulfillment / Distribution logistics
• Dynamic digital print • Packaging Design
• Mailing • Marketing promotions
• Full service bindery and assembly • Online Solutions
• Large format print
Reports to: VP Sales and Marketing
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location/Shift: Burlingame HQ/Day
The position is responsible for managing the process of delivering accurate estimates for new and revised jobs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Comfortable with all aspects of the entire prepress and manufacturing workflow.
- Examine specifications, samples, mock ups, sketches, CAD Designs and sample layouts.
- Calculate unit and production costs using labor and material pricing.
- Consider factors such as size and number of sheets or pages, paper stock requirements, binding operations, halftones, number of colors, and quality of finished product to determine a cost effective and competitive price.
- Review internal cost structure and pricing policies.
- Create contract pricing when required.
- Upon request, provide raw material forecasts to management and cost-analysis.
- Support the preparation of the budgeted hour rates.
- Assist with determining production constraints and helps pinpoint cost-saving alternatives.
- Be familiar with all manufacturing paths, company equipment, and buyout options.
- Delegate and take ownership.
- Process improvement
- Candidates must have a strong knowledge of manufacturing processes with at least 5 years of experience in a printing manufacturing environment.
- Candidates must be strategic, efficient, diligent, resourceful, organized, and able to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are very important. In this role you will work closely with Sales Representatives, Planners, Manufacturing Managers and other internal employees.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion (i.e. vendor contracts, pricing vs. cost, etc.).
What we do...