Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end to end supply chain problems, not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner that focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving marketplaces.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
Core capabilities include:
• Sheet-fed offset print • Fulfillment / Distribution logistics
• Dynamic digital print • Packaging Design
• Mailing • Marketing promotions
• Full service bindery and assembly • Promotions
• Online Solutions • Large Format print
Position: Client Support Representative, Online Solutions
Reports to: Director of Online Solutions
FLSA Status: Hourly
Department: Online Solutions
Location/Shift: eLahlouh, Inc. (Burlingame, CA) / Day
Lahlouh is seeking an Online Fulfillment Specialist with strong customer service background. Candidate will be responsible for the management and overall monitoring of the production process through order management, scheduling, tracking and billing. Microsoft Office Products knowledge with strong Excel proficiency is required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Learn, understand and become fully conversant in the capabilities of Company’s web-to-print system.
- Obtain knowledge and understanding of operating systems and workflows related to Online Fulfillment Services.
- Manage and maintain customer accounts
- Facilitate the resolution of customer issues.
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates.
Sales and Marketing
- Support Sales through service, education, and effective problem solving, involving other team members as needed.
- Provide transaction and service metrics and participate in review processes.
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company, in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
- Manage relationship between client and key Lahlouh team members for all production related activities.
- Work with receiving, warehouse and fulfillment departments to ensure that products are accurately inventoried and distributed.
- Leave customers satisfied.
General and Administrative
- Communicate effectively with Management, the Sales Team, and the Production Team, informing and updating them regularly to guarantee sales and customer objectives are met.
- Compile and maintain all required paperwork, change orders, records, documents, etc.
- Review estimates and invoices for accuracy; ensure prompt invoicing.
- Participate as a key team player by supporting operations as needed.
- Outstanding communications skills, able to communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, with a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently; resourceful.
- Excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with positive and upbeat attitude.
- Must have above average skills in the usage of Word, PowerPoint, Visio
- Must have STRONG Excel skills
- Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills; able to perform multiple tasks efficiently.
- Strong process orientation, problem solving and troubleshooting skills, and a firm commitment to quality.
- Online Fulfillment Specialist
- Experience in printing or graphic arts industries a plus
- Minimum 2 years in fast paced customer service environment
- Technical competence (general understanding of software, databases)
- Strong excel skills for tracking and reporting on orders, shipments and deliveries
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experienced with printing estimating
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Graphic Arts Communication, or an equivalent combination of education and experience in the printing or graphic arts industries.