Technical Project Manager
- Burlingame, CA
- Full Time
Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end to end supply chain problems not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner that focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving marketplaces.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
Core capabilities include:
• Sheet-fed offset print
• Fulfillment / distribution logistics
• Dynamic digital & large format print
• Packaging design & print
• Marketing promotions
• Bindery & finishing
• Promotional Products
• Online (e-commerce) solution
• Workflow automation solutions
Position Title: Technical Project Manager
Reports To: VP of Information Technology
FLSA Status: Exempt, Days
Location*: Burlingame, CA
* This position is remote, where you will work from home, and may require you to occasionally commute to one of our offices for in person engagement activities such as team meetings, training, and culture events.
The leading nation-wide digital printing company Lahlouh, Inc. is looking for a self-motivated and hands-on individual to join our Burlingame team as a Technical Project Manager to assist in managing IT and cross-departmental technical projects. As a Technical Project Manager, you will move fluidly from a big picture to details so that the team can deliver complex and strategic cross-functional projects, often with tight deadlines. You will be a bridge and a connector for the company, thrive in a dynamic work environment, and shall be able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects with ease. You are intuitive, focused, driven, organized, insightful and productive. You shall break through communication issues and effectively develop relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization. You shall build trust across the organization. You are not afraid to be direct, but you strive to act with empathy and integrity.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Actively manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity including product development, platform resiliency, personalization, risk segmentation service etc.
- Comfort with all aspects of the software development lifecycle from requirements gathering to development to testing to release management.
- Experience managing risk, budget, resourcing, and schedules against project milestones, you can confidently manage and report on project budget.
- Create project artifacts (plans, reports, dashboards, etc.).
- Identify multi-functional dependencies, unblock roadblocks, and foresee and mitigate potential risks.
- Influence, lead and drive to resolution.
- Facilitate resource planning, prioritization, and trade-off discussions; facilitate and provide direction to development and testing teams.
- Foster strong partnerships with stakeholders, business leads and technical leads
- Prepare and deliver communications to varying audiences.
- 7+ years of technical Project Management experience leading projects with executive stakeholders.
- Experienced in project management, familiar with Agile methodologies and able to apply them where best suited.
- Top notch planning skills and experiences with project management tools is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and exceptional emotional intelligence.
- Ability to influence and motivate people across a broad variety of job functions through your relationships.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, without losing sight of the highest priority items.
- Strong technical, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive decisions.
- Ability to understand complex concepts and make reasoned decisions objectively.
- 3 - 8 years of technical program management or related experience with software, networking, or cloud technologies in agile environments.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree preferred.
- Technical project management experience at an established company with a strong TPM team.