ERP Support and Maintenance Specialist
Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end to end supply chain problems not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner that focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving marketplaces.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
Core capabilities include:
• Sheet-fed Offset Print • Fulfillment / Distribution Logistics
• Digital Print • Packaging / CAD Design
• Large Format Print • Marketing Promotions
• Full-service Bindery and Assembly • Online Solutions
Position: ERP Support and Maintenance Specialist
Reports To: ERP Administrator
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location/Shift: Burlingame, CA (HQ)/Day
**This is a remote position, all qualified applicants will be considered**
The position is responsible for providing ERP system support and end user support.
Responsibilities and Duties
- End user support
- Manages support requests through the internal helpdesk application
- Troubleshoots system issues and errors quickly and efficiently
- Escalates unresolved issues to the ERP Administrator
- Manages user permissions
- New hires
- Role changes
- Segregation of duties
- Assists with training issues
- Identifies areas for improvement and facilitates improvement
- Manages and tracks all customization and configuration requests
- Maintains familiarity with all modules of the ERP and provides system support for all applications.
- Schedule and manage system changes.
- Identify any system data integrity issues.
- Provides regular reports to the ERP Administrator
- Candidate must have experience with ERP support.
- Candidate must have a solid understanding of information technology.
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion.
- Candidate must be able to multi-task and independently prioritize tasks.
- Candidate must be committed to end user satisfaction.
- Experience with Pace ERP is preferred.