Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end to end supply chain problems not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner that focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving marketplaces.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
Core capabilities include:
• Sheet-fed offset print
• Fulfillment / distribution logistics
• Dynamic digital & large format print
• Packaging design & print
• Marketing promotions
• Bindery & finishing
• Promotional Products
• Online (e-commerce) solution
• Workflow automation solutions
Position Title: Frontend Developer
Reports To: VP of Information Technology
FLSA Status: Exempt, Days
Location: Burlingame, CA
Lahlouh, Inc. is looking for a versatile frontend developer to join the team. We are looking for a smart and energetic developer who wants to take part in designing and implementing customer-facing application. This position is remote, where you will work from home, and may require you to occasionally commute to one of our offices for in person engagement activities such as team meetings, training, and culture events.
- Work on design and development of client portals and storefronts.
- Work closely with project managers, technical leads, and clients to implement versatile frontend solutions for our clients.
- Work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, relationship building, and collaboration skills.
- Strong experience in HTML and CSS.
- Experience in designing and implementing UI/UX: good sense of usability and design.
- Basic knowledge of HTTP protocol and client-server communication.
- Responsive and cross-browser markup building.
- Understanding of browser’s parsing and page rendering mechanisms.
- Familiarity with XMPie uStore or PageDNA platform is a plus.
- Understanding of XML, REST and SOAP APIs.
- Desirable experience in React.js.
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Understanding of webapp building and deployment process.
- Experience with Git/GitHub.
- Comfortable either working with an existing codebase or creating applications from scratch.
- Testing experience, both at unit level and system level.
- Demonstrated personal organization, attention to detail, creativity, and ability to work in a team.
- Flexibility to work in a distributed team spread across multiple time zones
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent hand-on experience.
- At least 4+ years of professional experience in frontend development.