Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end to end supply chain problems not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner that focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving marketplaces.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
Core capabilities include:
• Sheet-fed offset and large format print • Fulfillment / Distribution logistics
• Dynamic digital print • Packaging Design
• Mailing • Marketing promotions
• Full service bindery and assembly • Promotions
• Online Solutions • Marketing Promotions
Position: Sales Executive – Promotional Product Industry
Reports to: Director of Promotions
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location/Shift: Lahlouh, Inc. (Burlingame, CA) / Day
Maintain a healthy relationship with current Clients by being available, communicating information, and supporting their needs, both current and future, Identify new business opportunities, customers, markets, and potential products.
- Manage and maintain your client base
- Conduct business using above average verbal and written communication skills
- Participate in gaining new business through cold calls, networking, follow up, etc.
- Collaborate with client on current and future projects
- Communicate with customer regarding all topics, including clarification, problems, and schedule changes, in a timely manner
- Provide samples and respond to Customer requests
- Gather specifications and request estimates from vendors
- Provide creative options and presentations pertaining to Client’s needs
- Review estimates and prepare quote letters with appropriate markup. Any nonstandard requests or nonstandard markup require written authorizations from Owner(s) for exceptions
- Coordinate appropriate pre-production meetings for large or nonstandard projects
- Ensure accurate and complete job specifications are obtained from Customer and relayed to Project Manager
- Check proofs prior to sending to Customer
- Provide accurate projections and reports
- Collaborate with internal teams for cross selling opportunities
- Maintain a pulse on industry trends through attending conferences, trade shows, and seminars
- Eight-ten years Sales experience in Promotional Product industry (preferred) with a book of business to support $1-1.5M in sales
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (written and oral)
- Possess a solid understanding and functional knowledge of Sales, Business, Marketing and Communications
- Proficient systems knowledge: Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
Software / Equipment Specific:
Working knowledge of PC/Apple platform.
Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PDF Reader, computer navigation, internet browsing, etc.
Two to four-year college degree preferred
What we do...