Sales Associate (Promotions)
Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end to end supply chain problems not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner that focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving marketplaces.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
Core capabilities include:
• Sheet-fed offset print
• Fulfillment / distribution logistics
• Dynamic digital & large format print
• Packaging design & print
• Marketing promotions
• Bindery & finishing
• Promotional Products
• Online (e-commerce) solutions
• Workflow automation solutions
Position: Sales Associate
Reports to: Senior Director of Promotions
FLSA Status: Exempt
Department: Promotional Products
Location/Shift: Lahlouh, Inc. (Burlingame, CA) / Day
Promotional product sourcing, preparing presentations, creating formal quotes, and ordering product samples - as internal support to the Promotional Products Account Executives for their internal and external clients as needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, specifically the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with sales reps, vendors and (when necessary) clients regarding- product spec clarification, imprint capabilities, scheduling requirements, price point expectations and trouble-shooting potential issues when sourcing and quoting
- Must be comfortable reporting-up and providing updates to sales rep regularly to avoid surprises and missed deadlines
- Ability to manage several competing deadlines and maintain organized systems to execute and fulfill tasks on any given day
- Extremely strong attention to detail with the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Maintain an organized filing system for others to access easily and quickly
- Purchase samples in response to customer requests
- Provide creative options and compose presentations pertaining to client’s needs
- Attend all vendor meetings held on-site
- Maintain a pulse on industry trends through attending conferences, tradeshows, and seminars
- Comfortable with all aspects of the front-end workflow
- Minimum of two years office-related work experience
- Possess a solid understanding and functional knowledge of business, marketing, communications and sales
- Proficient systems knowledge: Microsoft Office and Outlook
Software / Equipment Specific:
- Working knowledge of PC/Apple platform.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PDF Reader, computer navigation, internet browsing, etc.
- Vendor search
- Sample ordering
- Product knowledge
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent related work experience
- Qualified applicants to send cover letter and resume to email@example.com