Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end to end supply chain problems not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner that focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving marketplaces.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
Core capabilities include:
- Sheet-fed offset print
- Fulfillment / Distribution logistics
- Dynamic digital print
- Packaging design
- Marketing promotions
- Full service bindery and assembly
- Online Solutions
Position: Billing Clerk – Promotions Department/Division
Reports to: Director, Promotions
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Work with Project Managers and Sales staff to provide internal support for the Promotional Department. Process vendor invoices and prepare dockets for final billing. Collect freight charges and additional expenditures to be applied. Manage corporate credit cards for the department and log financial data onto shared spreadsheet. Perform tasks similar to those found in an accounting clerk position.
- Audit job dockets prior to invoicing stage.
- Manage financial spreadsheet.
- Pull standard monthly reports .
- Invoice Matching
- Verify vendor invoices against POs.
- Manage invoice discrepancies with vendor and buyer.
- Make payments to vendors in certain cases and provide necessary internal documentation.
- Vendor Management
- Seek to improve contract pricing and payment terms
- Schedule vendor meetings for department
- Complete onboarding forms and credit applications with new vendors
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to complete work on schedule with extreme accuracy and detail
- Display high degree of self-motivation and independent decision making with exemplary follow up skills
- Display ability to work with minimal supervision and manage multiple projects and priorities
- Display aptitude and willingness to learn new technologies quickly
- Display capability and attitude to work with team members to implement solutions to meet internal customer requirements
- Solid organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks and manage time with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Mature disposition with strong analytical skills
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment with a can-do attitude
- Capacity to plan, organize and adapt within an fast-paced multi-tasking environment, requiring simultaneous management of multiple projects.
- Accountable to own the work product
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Has previously worked in an Accounting or Finance department
- Possess understanding and functional knowledge of business, marketing, communications and sales
- Proficient systems knowledge: Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Previous customer service and order entry experience in a professional environment (1-3 years)
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience working with Excel, Word, PDF Reader, computer navigation, internet browsing, etc.
Internal Software (currently being utilized):
- Place orders
- Process billing
- Vendor search
- Sample ordering
- Product knowledge
- Two to four-year college degree or equivalent work experience service