Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end to end supply chain problems not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner that focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving marketplaces.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
Core capabilities include:
• Sheet-fed offset print • Fulfillment / Distribution logistics
• Dynamic digital print • Packaging Design
• Mailing • Marketing promotions
• Full service bindery and assembly • Promotions
• Online Solutions • Large Format print
Position: Project Manager / Inside Sales
Reports to: VP Sales & Marketing
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location/Shift: Lahlouh, Inc. (Burlingame, CA) / Day
This position is exempt and will work with Sales Representative, Customers, and Production in a team environment to provide in-house support for Sales and Customers. This position ensures accurate job specifications and information are provided to production and will monitor and facilitate all jobs through production to ensure delivery commitments are met.
Position Specific Skills and Tasks:
- Comfortable with all aspects of the Front-End workflow.
- Comfortable with general aspects of Offset Printing, Digital Printing (POD), Bindery, Mailing, Warehouse, and Assembly workflow.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Provide in-house support for Sales Executive whenever Customers need assistance ensuring prompt attention to any inquiry.
- Assist Sales Executive with estimates to Client, when needed.
- Process preflights and review results
- Ensure accurate and complete job specifications are obtained from Sales Rep/Customer.
- Initiate the job order by performing order entry functions.
- Coordinate job schedules with the HUB when jobs have critical deadline requirements or processes that require extra time.
- Check proofs prior to being sent to Sales Executive or Customer.
- Coordinate delivery of proofs to customer and follow up on their return.
- Ensure all changes in specifications are documented via change order.
- Track jobs throughout production to ensure on time delivery.
- Keep Sales Executive informed of all interactions between Customer and Company.
- Assist in communication between Customer and Production.
- Assist in coordination of press checks and mailing audits with Sales Executive/Customer; handle press check or mailing audit with Customer in Sales Executive's absence.
- Perform tasks as needed for material pick up / delivery in a timely manner.
- Provide required information to mailing Team Lead/ Leader. (ex: Quantity, type(s) of postage, weight, etc.)
- Weigh and facilitate the creation of postage invoice.
Position Specific Duties and Department Expectation
Software / Equipment Specific:
- Working knowledge of PC platform.
- Working knowledge of applicable modules and reports of current MIS Solution(s).
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PDF Reader, computer navigation, internet browsing, etc.
What we do....