Rev One Design is a team of skilled creative professionals focused on providing the best possible services to our clients. We are a nimble and responsive agency serving our clients many creative services with a significant strength in revision management of materials in production and graphic design. We are currently seeking a professional employee who can add to the strength of our team in our goal to achieve our mission on a day-to-day basis.
Position: Director, New Business
Reports To: President
Location: 1649-B Adrian Road Burlingame, CA
Classification: Base + Commission
Rev One was born within a large family owned print and promotions company that was built on family values, grit, and a passion for quality, commitment to on time delivery, and client satisfaction. Our roots run deep and the core of who we are stem from where we came and how we started setting us apart from other agencies in our space leveraging our internal infrastructure to provide end-to-end services to their brands from creation throughout production, distribution and fulfillment. We are proud of the work our clients do, especially in the Biotech world and are privileged to be involved in the charge to meet the unmet needs of patients. We are looking for a professional and poised individual to fill the role of New Business Director who fits well with our team and what we stand for.
- Identify new business opportunity within our current clients
- Use knowledge of our offerings, the client’s pain points and needs to come up with a solution that
- addresses all aspects of what is needed
- Close the deal and convert these opportunities into projects
- Able to prioritize leads, make warm calls; create short introductory presentations of the agency, and make an
- impact with client prospects
- Develop effective client relationships and retailer relationships to facilitate communication and execution with internal departments, including creative and production, to ensure that client deliverables are successfully achieved.
- Research, negotiate, and plan with third party vendors and organizations, based upon scope of tactical execution plan, to deliver flawless execution
- Support partners with coordination of deliverables and updates
- Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalized on new market / business leads and opportunities
- Lead in managing the creative development process and ensuring all concept, graphic design, and copy elements are completed with the appropriate communication priorities and client approvals
- Attend networking events, including presence at conferences, trade shows, EXPOs, and relevant events
- Internally and externally organize and manage RFP process, meetings, and presentations
- Manage the development of business development assets such as: capabilities, case studies relevant to each brand, presentations, etc.
- Lead the effort in team collaborating with internal team to develop presentations and collateral for new business pitches
- Having five or more years of experience working at a Graphic Design/Advertising agency
- Having five or more years of experience in new business development or relevant experience
- Having five or more years of Pharmaceutical/Biotech/HealthCare experience
- Understanding of account management duties including but not limited to:
- Program tracking, timeline development and management
- Budget management and reconciliation
- Post-promotional analyses
- Internal and external reporting
- Managing client projects from start to finish
- Having a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the area of marketing: three to five years of experience in consumer product, brand or agency
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Understanding of Pharma/Biotech regulations is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding verbal and nonverbal communication and having the agility to acclimate to the room/environment/conversation at hand.
- Understanding the importance of actively listening and reading body language
- Asking the right questions
- The ability to ask the right questions, actively listen and present a solution to address client needs
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to present to senior leader and C-Suite clients
- Strong project management and organizing skills
- Identify potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging network
- Ability to interface with client prospects with confidence, credibility, and authenticity
- Creative Thinking and Resourceful problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills with colleagues in order to achieve results
- Ability to read, write, analyze and interpret information from a variety of sources
Rev One Design is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.