Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end to end supply chain problems not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner who focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving marketplaces.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
• Sheet-fed offset print • Fulfillment / distribution logistics
• Digital print, including large format • Packaging
• Mailing • Online (e-commerce) solutions
• Bindery, finishing and assembly • Workflow automation solutions
• Graphic design • Promotions / advertising specialties
Position: Systems Administrator
Reports to: VP of IT
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location/Shift: Burlingame, CA/First Shift - Days
The leading nation-wide digital printing company Lahlouh, Inc. is looking for a self-motivated and hands-on individual to join the Bay Area team as a Sr. System Administrator to assist in maintaining the network infrastructure, on premises and in Cloud. Sr. System Administrator will be responsible for installing, configuring, troubleshooting, monitoring, and maintaining the network equipment, servers, storage and communication links.
- Configure and maintain secure network infrastructure & wireless communications.
- Configure and maintain networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Provisioning (IP assignment, core network configuration, monitoring and graphing, leased lines).
- Perform networking, wireless and perimeter security assessments.
- Day-to-day proactive network and systems performance monitoring and taking corrective actions.
- Ensure stable and reliable network. Problem diagnostics, fault analysis and repair across the full stack, including routers/switches, wireless access points, security appliances, servers, storage, and security cameras.
- Deployment and maintenance of network monitoring, analysis and reporting tools.
- Network upgrades, hardware refreshes and OS/software upgrades and patching.
- Management as well as maintenance of the network systems and executing proper control over their operations.
- Perform server and security audits, and system backups and recovery.
- Provide high quality customer service and network related technical support with an emphasis on issue resolution and quality.
- Work with other teams to identify the source of issues.
- Collaborate with department leaders to assess network capacity needs.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, plans, and procedures for network administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
- Assist in developing long-term strategy for data center and cloud-based services.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Assist and collaborate with Ohio Systems Administrator on managing Lahlouh Ohio location.
- 5+ years of strong hands-on System Administration.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting experience and competence with testing tools and procedures for voice and data circuits.
- Experience supporting any remote access technologies (Citrix, RDP, Terminal Server, SSH).
- Proven experience and success with LAN, WLAN, and WAN, design and implementation along with knowledge of Network Protocols such as TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, routing, switching, and applications.
- Working knowledge of network security including VPNs, ACLs, IPSEC, SSL, TLS.
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and Internet standards.
- Experience with IP addressing, VLANs, cabling infrastructure and load balancers.
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filters, etc.
- Working knowledge with Cloud technologies (AWS / Google / Microsoft Azure) and must be able to handle server management in the cloud.
- Hands-on experience in VMWare and related technologies.
- SAN/NAS support experience. Hands-on experience with NetApp or similar storage solutions is a plus.
- Experience in user authentication schemes such as Active Directory or LDAP.
- A Bachelor's degree in technical discipline or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience as required for the specific job level.
- Scripting and automation skills (Perl, Phython, etc.) is a plus.
- $110,000-$135,000 annually