Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end to end supply chain problems not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner that focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving marketplaces.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
Core capabilities include:
• Sheet-fed offset print • Fulfillment / Distribution logistics
• Dynamic digital print • Packaging Design
• Mailing • Marketing promotions
• Full service bindery and assembly • Promotions
• Online Solutions • Large Format print
Position: Accounts Receivable Analyst
Reports to: Controller
The Accounts Receivable Analyst is responsible for management and execution of all financial responsibilities that pertain to accounts receivable and credit collection.
This position delivers superior level of excellence in servicing our external and internal customers through high integrity and ethical standards, strong financial competencies, solid business knowledge, reliable and timely completion of key tasks and deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively monitor customer accounts, identifying irregularities and working to reduce past due accounts
- Respond to inquiries and follow-up effectively with timely response
- Open new customer accounts – review application, verify references, and recommend credit terms
- Maintain and update customer database, ensuring information is current and accurate
- Initiate and pursue collection action on past due receivables
- Work collaboratively with sales, operations, and customers to support business relationship, improve process, and resolve conflicts
- Provide management with weekly status of receivables and past due accounts and other reports as requested
- Record and post daily cash receipts and deposits
- Reconcile payments to invoices and customer accounts to general ledger
- Perform month-end closing activities pertaining to accounts receivables and collections
- Recommend process improvement opportunities to receivable, credit and collection operations
- Other accounting related projects, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in credit and collection
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good business and financial acumen
- Detail oriented and organized with strong follow-up and tracking skills
- Proficient in Excel and MS Office
- Experience working with ERP systems
What We Do...