Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end to end supply chain problems not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner that focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving marketplaces.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
Core capabilities include:
• Sheet-fed offset print • Fulfillment / Distribution logistics
• Dynamic digital print • Packaging Design
• Mailing • Marketing promotions
• Full service bindery and assembly • Promotions
• Online Solutions • Wide Format
Position: Manager, Client Integrations
Reports to: VP Operations
FLSA Status: Exempt
Department: Online Solutions
Location/Shift: Lahlouh, Inc. (Burlingame, CA) / Day
Manager is responsible and accountable for the effective leadership of their team and implementation and management of web-to-print portals and programs. The manager is responsible for assessing and directing what the Company’s web-to-print platform can or cannot do and applying it to customers’ marketing business concepts and strategies. The manager owns the entire management of the lifecycle from forecasting, scheduling, design, configuration, testing, and deployment of projects with handover to customer support.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage technical specifications (assuming competency as fully conversant in the capabilities of Company’s web-to-print system).
- Impart in-depth knowledge and understanding of operating systems and workflows related to Company offered services.
- Oversee the management, development, and configuration of new accounts.
- Facilitate the resolution of customer technical issues.
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates.
- Understand technical issues and translate them into solutions for the department.
- Sales and Marketing
- Assist VP of Sales in producing a strategic sales plan and marketing strategies.
- Ensure team supports Sales through service, education, and effective problem solving, involving other team members as needed.
- Participate in and lead demonstrations and sales calls
- Effectively grasp and efficiently be competent to present and discuss the products and services of the Company, in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
- Manage relationship between client and key Lahlouh team members throughout the program development cycle.
- Supervise the development and composition of the detailed project schedule and plan for program implementation, including interface development and application configuration, testing, training, and rollout.
- Oversee projects and ensure they stay on schedule and that client expectations are met from the time of project conceptualization and initiation, all the way through testing and launch of final product.
- Complete audits; determine system improvements and implement change.
- Understand and appropriately manage the Company pricing system and policies.
- Leave customers satisfied.
- Have and understanding of and oversee team to manage user issues, profiles, permission, client communication, etc.
- Work with sales and PM’s to ensure client expectations are properly set and maintained
General and Administrative
- Communicate effectively with Senior Management, the Sales Team, and the Production Team.
- Assess estimates and invoices for accuracy; ensure prompt invoicing.
- Responsible for proposals and contracts
- Outstanding communications skills, able to communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, with a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently; resourceful.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with positive and upbeat attitude.
- Must have above average skills in the usage of all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills; able to perform multiple tasks efficiently.
- Strong process orientation, problem solving and troubleshooting skills, and a firm commitment to quality.
- Experience in printing or graphic arts industries
- Hands on experience with Project Management tools for tracking and reporting on project, task, and resource status
- Experience in management of web-based programs.
- 4+ years of experience managing the software development lifecycle.
- Experience in multimedia marketing (social media, email campaigns, etc.)
What we do...