Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end to end supply chain problems not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner that focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving marketplaces.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
Core capabilities include:
• Sheet-fed offset print • Fulfillment / Distribution logistics
• Dynamic digital print • Packaging Design
• Mailing • Marketing promotions
• Full service bindery and assembly • Promotions
• Online Solutions
Position: Materials Handler (Press Helper)
Reports to: Press Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location/Shift: Burlingame, CA / Day or Night Shifts Available
The Finishing Helper assists the Finishing team with a variety of tasks.
No experience necessary.
Job Duties and General Expectations:
- Excellent eye for detail
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task, with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Communicate effectively with manufacturing personnel
- Have basic knowledge of computers (knowledge of PSI is a plus)
- Keep accurate and complete daily records for data collection
- Meet company and departmental standards, including: Customer Requirements, Compliance, Safety, Quality, etc.
- Follow Lahlouh ISO Quality Procedures and Work Instructions, and complete forms and checklists as necessary
- Follow Lahlouh policies outlined in the company handbook
- Work overtime and weekends, as business needs dictate
- Perform other duties as required
- Attend department and company meetings
- Assist in training new and temporary employees
Position Specific Skills & Competencies:
- Follow team leader instructions for Finishing processes
- Ability to sit, stand, and/or walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to push/pull loaded pallet jacks and/or rolling carts
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds regularly and 75 pounds on occasion
- Keep jobs and production floor clean and organized
- Process printed material after the folder/gluer process, shrinkwrap and box for shipping
- Process printed material from the Kluge, Bobst and SBL machines by stripping excess paper from jobs to complete the finishing process
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT DO WE DO?
WATCH THIS SHORT VIDEO TO FIND OUT!