Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end-to-end supply chain problems not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner who focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving industries.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
Core capabilities include:
• Sheet-fed offset print • Fulfillment / distribution logistics
• Dynamic digital & large format print • Packaging design & print
• Mailing • Marketing promotions
• Bindery & finishing • Promotions (Advertising Specialties)
• Online (e-commerce) solutions • Workflow automation solutions
Position: Sales Trainer
Reports to: Snr. V.P. of Sales and Marketing
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location/Shift: National/Day Shift (must support EST & PST time zones)
Work with Sales Trainees and Account Executives to train them on all selling fundamentals required for building sales: selling skills, product knowledge and Lahlouh environment.
- Ability to teach, coach, and mentor sales representatives
- Effective presentation skills
- Proficiency with new business development skills: opening, discovery, qualifying, cold calling, networking, referral selling, etc.
- Proficiency with account management skills: presenting capabilities, objection handling, pricing, closing, problem-solving, etc.
- Technical understanding of graphic design, prepress, offset printing, digital printing, packaging, bindery, finishing, mailing, assembly, and fulfillment/warehousing services preferred.
- Recruit, train, coach, and mentor sales trainees
- Provide ongoing training for Account Executives, where required
- Build robust and scalable training program for entire sales organization, including training library, training videos, training certification, etc.
- Develop training curriculum and course content for all sales training. Materials should cover all elements required for successful selling, i.e., selling skills, product knowledge, Lahlouh processes & systems.
- Travel with Sales Trainees and assist with client meetings, presentations, problem-resolution, etc.
- Research, discover and incorporate resources who can supplement the sales training curriculum, i.e., outside speakers, internal specialists, experienced professionals, etc.
- Provide tracking tools that measure the effectiveness and results of our sales training program.
- Continue to improve, update and adapt the sales training program.
- Train sales team to follow procedures and maintain compliance with all internal processes and with industry-standard requirements (ISO, FSC, SOC-2, etc.)
- Work with manufacturing personnel to understand where additional training is needed.
- Work closely with Director of Sales, Director of Marketing & Snr. VP of Sales to ensure alignment across all disciplines.
- Conduct effective and engaging sales training sessions that incorporate role playing, active participation/engagement and validation of learning.
- Work closely with all members of Executive Team to ensure that sales team is in alignment with company objectives.
- Training experience, required
- Sales experience, required
- Sales Management experience, preferred
- Previous Commission-Based Selling Experience, in commercial print industry, preferred
- College degree preferred (BA/BS) or extensive industry experience required
- Computer Proficiency with all Microsoft Outlook programs (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
Qualified applicants to send cover letter and resume to email@example.com