Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end to end supply chain problems not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner who focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving marketplaces.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
Core capabilities include:
• Sheet-fed offset print • Fulfillment / distribution logistics
• Digital print, including large format • Packaging
• Mailing • Online (e-commerce) solutions
• Bindery, finishing and assembly • Workflow automation solutions
• Graphic design • Promotions / advertising specialties
Position: Print Project Manager & Sales Support
Reports to: VP of Sales
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location/Shift: Burlingame, CA/First Shift - Days
**This position requires the ability to come into the office a few time during the week**
This position is exempt and will work with Account Executives, customers, and production personnel in a team environment to provide in-house support for Sales and Customers. This position ensures accurate job specifications and information are provided to production and will monitor and facilitate all jobs through production to ensure delivery commitments are met.
- Obtain accurate and complete job specifications from Account Executive/Customer
- Perform all order entry functions.
- Manage all aspects of the job workflow: job entry, review of specifications, review of estimates, job status management, schedule updates, proofing process, change order process, job-related communication, etc.
- Provide in-house support for Account Executive when customers need assistance ensuring prompt attention to any inquiry
- Communicate with planning, scheduling and production personnel related to work in process
- Coordinate job schedules with scheduling when jobs have critical deadline requirements or processes that require extra time.
- Check proofs prior to forwarding to Account Executive or customer.
- Coordinate delivery of proofs to customer and follow up on their return.
- Ensure all changes in specifications and schedule are documented via change order.
- Track jobs throughout production to ensure on time delivery.
- Manage all ship lines and due dates, including partials, distributions, samples, etc.
- Keep Account Executive abreast of all production issues and/or delays.
- Assist in coordination of press checks and mailing audits with Sales Executive/Customer; handle press check or mailing audit with Customer in Sales Executive's absence.
- Perform tasks for material pick up / delivery, in a timely manner.
- Provide required information to mailing Team Lead. (i.e., final counts, type(s) of postage, piece weight, etc.)
- Facilitate the creation of postage invoice for mailing jobs.
- Create and maintain accurate inventory management processes for all finished goods inventory: expected arrivals, OMS onboarding, material creation, SKU maintenance, BOM creation, etc.
- Understand and adhere to all job-related procedures, forms, policies and training documents.
- Develop tools and systems for effective management of large-scale projects (i.e., spreadsheets, shared documents, filing systems, sample management, etc.)
- Attend and schedule all job-specific meetings, as needed.
- Participate in client meetings, as needed.
- Document non-conformances, participate in problem resolution, conduct root cause analysis and contribute to continuous improvement processes.
- Work directly with customer, as needed, on pre-sale processes (i.e., estimate requests, proposals, pre-flights, etc.) and job-related activities (i.e., press checks, specification changes, schedule requests, etc.)
- Assist in communication between customer, account executive and production.
- Support account executive with sales support, as needed, such as: CRM entry, billing assistance, CAD requests, time studies, etc.
- Comfortable with general aspects of graphic design, prepress, offset printing, digital printing, bindery, mailing, packaging, inventory management, fulfillment, assembly and online/automated workflows.
- Experience with project management, organization of large-scale projects and multi-tasking.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to articulate complex details.
- Experience working directly with clients (i.e., customer service skills, problem resolution skills, phone skills, etc.)
- College degree preferred.
- Industry experience preferred.
Software / Equipment Specific:
- Working knowledge of PC platform.
- Working knowledge of applicable modules and system software, computer navigation, internet browsing, etc.
- Proficiency working with software applications, such as: MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, Google Docs, Acrobat Creative, PDF Reader, FileMaker Pro, etc.
What we do....