Senior Executive Assistant to CEO/President
- Full Time
Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end-to-end supply chain problems, not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner that focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving marketplaces. Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
Core capabilities include:
• Sheet-fed offset print
• Fulfillment / Distribution logistics
• Dynamic digital print
• Packaging Design
• Online Solutions
• Marketing promotions
• Full-service bindery and assembly
Position: Senior Executive Assistant to CEO/President
Reports to: CEO/President
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location/Shift: Lahlouh, Inc. / Day Shift; position is remote and preferably based in East Coast Time Zone
This position is exempt and will work to provide comprehensive administrative support to the CEO/President.
- Provide proactive calendar support, juggle multiple deliverables with competing deadlines, and take effective action without knowing the full picture.
- Complete a variety of everyday tasks under the direction of the CEO/President including, but not limited to, managing complex and busy calendars—including CEO/President’s personal calendar, booking travel, and being a general deputy of time.
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for meetings, conferences, and special events (onsite & offsite), including ongoing department meetings and events when the leadership or staff is traveling.
- Project manage ongoing initiatives and special projects via meeting management, document organization, and both email and in-person follow-ups.
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to ensure successful project completion; manage the organization of internal documentation and flow of communications for the CEO/President's team.
- Work closely with the CEO/President's team on initiatives to include team engagement, professional development, and career growth.
- Create, manage and update: departmental reports and analysis.
- 7+ years’ experience supporting C-Level executives in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make good decisions in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Display superior attention to detail, have strong verbal and written communication skills along with excellent organizational skills.
- Experience managing time critical projects through various event life cycles with differing budgets.
- Computer proficiency with Zoom, Windows, the Microsoft suite of business programs, especially Outlook, Office 365, Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint & SharePoint, and Google SmartSheets.
- The ability to be a team player while working cross-functionally with stakeholders across all levels and different business units.
- Must be highly organized, flexible, self-motivated and willing to learn and accept additional responsibilities
- Good professional judgment with ability to work independently
- Minimal travel required when in-person meetings or events warrant it.