Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end-to-end supply chain problems not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner who focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving industries.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
Core capabilities include:
• Sheet-fed offset print • Fulfillment / distribution logistics
• Dynamic digital & large format print • Packaging design & print
• Mailing • Marketing promotions
• Bindery & finishing • Promotions (Advertising Specialties)
• Online (e-commerce) solutions • Workflow automation solutions
Position: Business Project Manager
Reports to: SVP of Manufacturing and Fulfillment
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location/Shift: Lahlouh, Inc. (Burlingame, CA) / Day
In this role you will own Project Management for the Lahlouh organization. You will interface extensively with the executive team to drive desired outcomes and assure overall alignment for business strategic initiatives. The business project manager is the overall leader of the projects being managed in the organization. This position is responsible for project teams and their successful executions of meeting requirements and deadlines while ensuring goals and objectives for each project are executed effectively. In this highly collaborative role, you are responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of cross departmental projects for the business; working closely with Manufacturing Operations, IT, Finance, and other teams to deliver project’s scope, schedule, quality, and budget.
This is a highly visible role whose initial and primary mission is to lead a complex and crucial ERP implementation and integration project.
- Coordinate all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects.
- Work with project team members to ensure they develop appropriate tasks, due dates, and deliverables. Takes projects from concept through final implementation.
- Perform business mapping- current and future state process maps, within key departments, to include Manufacturing Operations, Sales, IT and Finance.
- Define projects scope and objectives. Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Conduct project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Work with technical teams and/or technical project manager to incorporate the technical tasks and solutions into the plan and deliverables to the project.
- Lead cross functional teams with a wide range of skill sets, ensuring rolls and responsibilities of all team members are coordinated and aligned in order to ensure successful project execution.
- Coordinate and/or perform business analyst duties – requirements gathering, work instruction documentation, training personnel, generate user acceptance testing.
- Roll out the use of project management methodologies within the various organizations through education and training.
- 10+ years of experience driving complex business strategy projects to include ERP, IT and Business Development
- Proven Project Management experience from initial project management justification through implementation and evaluation.
- PMP or PRINCE2 Certification
- BS/BA degree in appropriate discipline.
- Experience in the areas of Continuous Improvement via Lean Manufacturing practices.
- Experience in a manufacturing setting; graphic arts, packaging or paperboard converting industry is highly desirable
- Strong MS office skills, particularly advanced MS Project, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience with ERP packages- NetSuite, Sage, Dynamics, Great Plains etc. desired.
- Knowledge of integrations of systems such as ERP’s, Ecommerce Platforms, CRMs, Payment, Shipping
- High level of leadership and decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate professionally to various audiences
- Excellent customer and vendor facing interaction skills.
- Ability to make timely decisions and troubleshoot
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to think globally, use solid judgement and superior ability to prioritize complex tasks.
- Excellent people skills
- Exemplary work ethic
- Ability to take direction and work independently
Qualified applicants to send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org