IT Support/Desktop Technician
- Monroe, OH
- Full Time
Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end to end supply chain problems not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner who focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving marketplaces.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
• Sheet-fed offset print • Fulfillment / distribution logistics
• Digital print, including large format • Packaging
• Mailing • Online (e-commerce) solutions
• Bindery, finishing and assembly • Workflow automation solutions
• Graphic design • Promotions / advertising specialties
Position: IT Support/Desktop Technician
Reports to: VP of IT
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location/Shift: Monroe, OH/1st Shift-Days
The leading nation-wide digital printing company Lahlouh, Inc. is looking for a self-motivated and hands-on individual to join our Ohio team as a Systems Administrator/Desktop Technician to provide systems administration and desktop support and to assist in maintaining the network infrastructure. The Systems Administrator will be responsible for installing, configuring, troubleshooting, monitoring, and maintaining the equipment, servers and communication links in Monroe, Ohio, and supporting users.
- Provide high quality customer service and devices/systems related technical support with an emphasis on issue resolution and quality.
- Support secure network infrastructure & wireless solutions.
- Configure/maintain networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Perform networking, wireless and perimeter security assessments.
- Day-to-day systems performance monitoring and taking corrective actions.
- Ensure stable and reliable network. Problem diagnostics, fault analysis and repair across the full stack, including routers/switches, wireless access points, security appliances, phones and security cameras.
- Network upgrades, hardware refreshes and OS/software upgrades and patching.
- Management as well as maintenance of the systems and executing proper control over their operations.
- Perform server and security audits, and system backups and recovery.
- Work with other teams to identify the source of issues.
- Collaborate with department leaders to assess network/systems/applications/equipment capacity needs.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, plans, and procedures for network/systems administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
- Practice systems asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- 7+ years of strong hands-on Desktop Support and System Administration experience.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience supporting remote access technologies (Citrix, RDP, Terminal Server, SSH).
- Proven experience and success with LAN, WLAN, and WAN, along with knowledge of Network Protocols such as TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, routing, switching, and applications.
- Working knowledge of network security including VPNs, ACLs, IPSEC, SSL, TLS.
- Experience with IP addressing, VLANs, cabling, etc.
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filters, etc.
- A Bachelor's degree in technical discipline or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience as required for the specific job level.